Blog Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2014

日本語

Hah I'm just fucking with you. But seriously, I will need to practice my japanese over the summer and IT'S NOT LIKE THIS BLOG GETS READ OR ANYTHING so this will have to do. It'll be a better use of my time then drooling over synths i can't afford.

Fuck I literally have no money and no job and I am totally about to go find a soul crushing job somewhere and work for shit I don't care about. I am so serious. One hundred percent about to go into the real world. AAAAAAAA I AM SO BORED.

But now i'm just not taking my meds because I am not at my house I am chillin at a friends house. It's cool but he's got a job and I wake up at noon and I don't wanna fuck the sleep cycle you dig.

Gah nobody even understands what I am saying such 240p god I forgot how to live while off this shit. There's just no fucking filter and shit literally spills out of my mouth and the walls start moving and just nobody has any idea what it is like gah. gah gah gah gah gah gah gah gah gah.

Hopefully yal are entertained.

これは騒がしすぎる!本当に!気をつけって!

No comments:

Post a Comment