Blog Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2014

my camera broke

This happened a while ago, but I didn't have the time to post about it until now, because I am BACK HOME OH BOY except not at all really. Idk, shit is just hard everywhere you go. but it ain't no thang, because I am literally working on music all day now, and that's chill. That doesn't mean shit will get released any faster, but it does mean my ten thousand hours will be done quicker. 

I have been jamming every day. This is a sure fire way to get my ten thousand hours in. Because I have no camera though, i cannot record a video of it, but I can upload some jams which I have recorded. Look for those on the soundcloud. I will need to do a quick listen to them before that can happen though. I'll also put that shit on youtube too, once I get my desktop back. The other thing I can do once I get my desktop back is record jams that utilize the laptop, because that's been kind of hard to do. I will also get back some of the files that have been missing, which prevented me from doing work all year on albums. 

I know, I know, excuses excuses. Catch ya later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment