Blog Archive

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello College Admissions Counselors!

Hello! If you are reading this, you decided to take a look at my Common App Arts supplement! And that's awesome, because I have some pretty cool stuff up here that I'd like to show you.

I believe the pages are pretty self explanatory, but if you really can't figure it out, here's the rundown: The Music page contains all my music. I have the player embedded on the page so you can just click play and relax, but if you want there are also links to the Bandcamp where the actual music is hosted.The Photos Page contains some photos/works of visual art that I did. Some are silly, others are more serious. The same is true for the Films. Those range from school projects to blog entries, but they are all fairly entertaining on some level. Next is the Writings page, which contains a few short stories I've written, plus some music reviews. And last but not least, there is the Games page, where you can download a copy of a game I'm working on called Varg! It's super cool and you should play it. It won't work on Macs though, unless you can run .exe files on those now. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I hope you have fun browsing the site! I'm sure that in the end, you will make the right decision.

Also if you want to you can comb through the blog entries. Nothing too exciting there, but occasionally I get on a good rant. I will heavily advise you to not take everything you read there seriously. Hyperbole is an excellent stress relief. If you allow yourself to be entertained, I am sure that you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment