Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

waiting at the airport

it really does kind of feel like the key to staying alive is just finding something to do until you die. but I also feel like that applies to getting through any "state" i guess. you just have to do something that will prevent you from doing something worse until it fades. Idk, it just always feels sometimes like no matter how plugged in i am, there is always a lil bit of extra me who is still self aware and like wants to do some thing or sit around going "well now what" and idk, most of my problems go away once that part of my brain figures out what to do. Like, idk, i just sort of view all of life as distracting myself while various states start and end, and idk, i guess that means my whole life is waiting. It's kind of like waiting at the airport. Unless something really fucked up happens, the plane is gonna come, and like no one is gonna murder you in an airport terminal prolly, so you just have to figure out something to do in the meantime. I think "the mean time" is my favorite time, but it is the time i understand the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment