Blog Archive

Saturday, November 26, 2011

i need to go to tashi station to pick up some power converters

so today was web design day and i finally got motivated enough to work. I compiled all my accounts and password into one thing and now all the accounts for everything are linked and that's very useful to me. Also changed donation button so that it's always visible and you feel more guilty then you normally would. I'm gonna try to make it all the top of the page next to the header so that way you all will be really guilt tripped into giving me money. after all I need the ibrogaine. Also i finally set up an x^2 email account so send the racial slurs my way.

Also, how amazing was desert bus? Vlog 5 is gonna be all about that, and should be up tomorrow. If you missed it, well then, that is really unfortunate. You should tune in next year.
www.desertbus.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment