Blog Archive

Saturday, October 8, 2011

TYGFAC coming along nicely

Hello boys and girls. Again i'm sorry that i haven't been releasing a whole lot of content, I made the pony song, so that was something i guess, but in terms of vlogs and other songs i haven't been doing much.

TYGFAC would probably be done by now but school has started and also a friend of mine introduced me to Merzbow, who is a very prominent Japanese noise music artist. I had a creative mood in my head, I had a direction to go with TYGFAC, and then I heard Merzbow and it completely fucked that up and also punched me in the stomach. Cannibalism of Machines is one of the greatest auditory works in the history of the universe and I stand by that statement until my death.

Anyway, I just finished the last track on TYGFAC today. There are still some gaps in the middle that need to be patched, and there are a couple of rough spots in the songs that exist that need to be ironed up. Anyway, here are some spoilers for you: some prominent themes are ADHD, Cough Syrups, and LSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment