Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2011

Possible New album and definite new single

Hello boys and girls. Me again. Sorry for the complete and total lack of content over these past couple of weeks but ADHD is hard to predict and such. Anyway, Since prime numbers didn't do as well as I'd hope (or more accurately, I failed to attract as much attention as I wanted), I'm thinking of actually writing a whole bunch of new songs and not just realeasing a bunch of songs that I made when I was fifteen but still really like. Most of the material on Prime Numbers was from right after I made Weakly Closed, which was the first collection of songs I ever made that were good enough to be released.

Anyway, this new album, called TYGFAC, will probably be released next year, probably around the same time as Asbestos was. I have made a fair amount of material for it already, and I am in fact right now going to release a single that will probably be on TYGFAC. It's called "Alone In The Universe" and can be downloaded here. It's also on the Single's page.

Anyway, back to work. Productivity is at an all time high.

No comments:

Post a Comment