Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2015

I'm going to Japan

SO, for a list of reasons that I could explain but wont to remain mysterious I am going to japan. I am going from right now until April 22nd, 2016. I really wanna learn a second language, and I took a bunch of japanese classes at college and they didn't really do it, but then this opportunity fell into my lap so i said "FUCK IT you only yolo once."

I am telling you this because i don't know what it will mean music wise. I'm bringing some of my equipment with me to japan. The rest will stay in my humble abode, but what i am bringing is certainly enough to jam out with and record some tunes. I just don't know how much time IN GENERAL i'll be able to dedicate to music making at all.

Over the summer i was working on a little thing called Fem Exciter, so thats why I didn't put out alot of stuff here. I was planing to release an album around this time, but preparations for japan got so hectic, and I also started to question the quality of what i was planning to release. It all felt like it wasn't good enough or the kick didn't pop enough or the mids didn't cut through or it just wasn't "right."

Oh well. The point is, I'm not sure whether or not I'll release anything this year. I recorded a killer jam which is not quite ready because there's a bunch of fuckups in it, but there are less fuck ups in general than most jams, so I'm gonna workshop it a bit and then prolly put it out. Don't know when exactly i'll do that, but I'm gonna try to make it happen.

Anyway, I'll see ya'll  later. Stay thirsty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment