Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2011

WEBCOMICS

Around the middle of august I sometimes cum to hard and have a strange desire to make a webcomic. I then quickly set up a blogpsot and make about twenty seven comics and then plan to release one of them a week. Then when it finally comes to the point where I have to make new ones I crawl into the fetal position and cry and the webcomic shrivels into further obscurity. This has happened twice, and maybe some of you found these comics wasting away on the internet, but now, I release them both to you, the public, in a downloadable .RAR form. They are under photos.

Inanimate Object Theater was a comic about a rubiks cube and a stapler. There are 21 strips. It's very math oriented, very xkcd, and rather whimsical. It was also less snarky then the next webcomic I made.

Badly Drawn was an idea i came up with after watching Zero Punctuation's review of webcomics. He had basically said that it didn't matter how shitty your art was because there would be some idiot some where who found it funny. Thus, myself being rather shitty at drawing, I decided to make a webcomic where the bad art was part of the joke. And Badly Drawn was born. It's very meta, very hipster, and more perrywood bible fellowship-esque. There are 27 strips. There is also a Badly Drawn Facebook Page I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment